We have wealth of experience
We can offer remote service
Applications made without delay
We Provide Competitive Fees For Immigration Services.
|Free||Free Immigration Advice Online. Please note that this free advice is not case specific. It is for guidance only.|
|£95-245||Detailed Immigration Advice/Consultation|
|£395-495||Application/Document Checking Service|
|£750-1500||UK Visa Entry Clearance Applications including Visitor Visas|
|£900-2500||UK Visa Extension/Renewals|
|£800-1500||British Citizenship Applications|
|£595||Travel Documents & Certificate of Travel|
|£900-1500||Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications|
|£595||Schengen Visa Applications|
|£2500-5000||Global Talent Visa|
|£600-800||EU Settlement Scheme Applications|
|£995-2000||Point Based System Applications|
|£995-2000||Study, Business, Work|
|£350-600||Application for Residence Permit/Cards/Replacements|
|£1250-2000||Discretionary Leave Applications (Fresh Claims)|
|£600-3000||Challenge Refusals and Appeals|
|£2500-5000||UK Visa Sponsorship Applications|
Disbursements – What’s Not Covered?Please note that the prices quoted above do not include additional costs and fees payable to third parties that may be incurred on your matter. Any such fees can include the following. You will be notified of such fees or anticipated fees at the start of your matter.
- Counsel Fees
- Appeal Fees
- Interpretation/Translation Fees
- Expert/Medical Report Fees
- Application Fee https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table/2020
- Immigration Health Surcharge (HIS) https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay
- Storage Fee
- Document Scanning/uploading to UKVCAS
- UKVCAS appointment charge
- Bundlepro maker
Our hourly rates
Our hourly rates are in line with HM Courts & Tribunals Service. For more information visit.
Approximate/ average timescales
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. In our experience it usually takes them up to 6 months. However, the global COVID-19 pandemic has increased the usual timescale. We will normally be able to submit an application within 1 week of you providing all of the documentation that we have requested to support your application.
Work included and key stages
The precise work and stages involved in an immigration application will vary according to the circumstances. However, we have set out the key stages involved in a typical application:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other applications may be available to you.
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not meet the criteria, whether this can be overcome and how.
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided.
- Where necessary, helping you to obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses.
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf.
- If the Home Office asks you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice and discuss the possibility of us attending with you.
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.